Cloud Managed Networks

View Only
last person joined: 17 hours ago 

Forum to discuss all things related to HPE Aruba Networking Central and UXI Network Management, including deployment of managed networks, configuration, best practices, APIs, Cloud Guest, AIOps, Presence Analytics, and other included Applications

Replacing a VSX member

This thread has been viewed 15 times
  • 1.  Replacing a VSX member

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 28, 2022 05:34 PM
    I just wanted to ensure everyone is aware of this updated procedure which have been asked quite often.

Replacing a VSX member

When replacing a VSX switch member that is configured and managed through Aruba Central, ensure that the new replacement switch is assigned to the same group as the old switch. If the assigned group is the template group, ensure that the variables for the new replacement switch are same as the old switch. In the case of the UI group, if the VSX switch is configured using MultiEdit, you need to copy the original configuration from the MultiEdit configuration editor and paste it to the new replacement switch after moving it into the group.
    https://www.arubanetworks.com/techdocs/central/latest/content/nms/aos-cx/get-started/quick-start-switch-cx.htm

------------------------------
    If my post was useful accept solution and/or give kudos.
    Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of HPE or Aruba.
    ------------------------------