Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: 19 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Self registration - terms of use failure

This thread has been viewed 10 times
  • 1.  Self registration - terms of use failure

Posted Jan 19, 2023 06:03 AM
      |   view attached
    We're having an issue regarding email self registration on ClearPass Guest. 

The following error appears (image attached) regardless of the settings within the self-reg config and the form associated with the self-reg landing page (guest_register). 

I have tried the following: 

-Disabling the 'terms of use' field on the guest_register form. 
    -Removing the field. 
    -Enabling the field but having it hidden. 
    -Have tried with the 'require terms of use' option deselected in the self-reg config.

Any ideas? Ideally we would like to have this option deselected and users can log in without having to check a tick box. At the moment neither seem possible.

• 2.  RE: Self registration - terms of use failure

Posted Jan 20, 2023 07:35 AM
    Hi, can you share the images of the config in clearpass ?

• 3.  RE: Self registration - terms of use failure

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 26, 2023 11:36 AM
    With the following changes to the creator_accept_terms field (in the guest registration form), it works for me:
    And under Advanced:
    Hope that helps?

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.
    ------------------------------