Security

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Server radius does not authenticate

This thread has been viewed 16 times
  • 1.  Server radius does not authenticate

Posted Apr 10, 2024 07:19 AM
    Good afternoon, last Friday I had a problem with my Windows certificates, they expired but I renewed them without any major problem, the issue is that now my Aruba APs do not allow login with my AD user credentials and I have not found anything about it

• 2.  RE: Server radius does not authenticate

Posted Apr 10, 2024 08:42 AM

What is the RADIUS server?  What EAP Types are being used?  How are the clients configured?  How is the RADIUS server configured?

• 3.  RE: Server radius does not authenticate

Posted Apr 10, 2024 02:02 PM

this is my conf

This is my configuration, the problem in general is that when I try to connect to the network with my active directory credentials it tells me network not available and it only happens when I enter the user's network credentials because in the other networks such as guests and others it accepts the credentials, before my Ad certificates expired and I renewed them, everything was perfect. My question is if I need to change any certificates in my user network configuration. thx

• 4.  RE: Server radius does not authenticate

Posted Apr 10, 2024 02:05 PM

This is the wireless configuration...  what about the RADIUS server?  Rad-1 and Rad-2 in this use-case.

What is the RADIUS server?  What EAP Types are being used?  How are the clients configured?  How is the RADIUS server configured?

• 5.  RE: Server radius does not authenticate

Posted Apr 10, 2024 02:21 PM

this is rad 1

• 6.  RE: Server radius does not authenticate

Posted Apr 10, 2024 02:24 PM

This is only the wireless configuration....