Security

View Only
last person joined: 18 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Server radius does not authenticate

This thread has been viewed 16 times
  • 1.  Server radius does not authenticate

Posted 19 days ago
    Good afternoon, last Friday I had a problem with my Windows certificates, they expired but I renewed them without any major problem, the issue is that now my Aruba APs do not allow login with my AD user credentials and I have not found anything about it

• 2.  RE: Server radius does not authenticate

Posted 19 days ago

What is the RADIUS server?  What EAP Types are being used?  How are the clients configured?  How is the RADIUS server configured?

• 3.  RE: Server radius does not authenticate

Posted 18 days ago

this is my conf

This is my configuration, the problem in general is that when I try to connect to the network with my active directory credentials it tells me network not available and it only happens when I enter the user's network credentials because in the other networks such as guests and others it accepts the credentials, before my Ad certificates expired and I renewed them, everything was perfect. My question is if I need to change any certificates in my user network configuration. thx

• 4.  RE: Server radius does not authenticate

Posted 18 days ago

This is the wireless configuration...  what about the RADIUS server?  Rad-1 and Rad-2 in this use-case.

What is the RADIUS server?  What EAP Types are being used?  How are the clients configured?  How is the RADIUS server configured?

• 5.  RE: Server radius does not authenticate

Posted 18 days ago

this is rad 1

• 6.  RE: Server radius does not authenticate

Posted 18 days ago

This is only the wireless configuration....