Community Feedback

View Only
last person joined: 4 days ago 

How is the community doing? Do you have any questions or feedback related for the Airheads Community team? This is the place to let us know.
Expand all | Collapse all

SSL TO TLS Enable

This thread has been viewed 6 times
  • 1.  SSL TO TLS Enable

Posted Aug 29, 2023 03:49 PM

Hello,

I am facing an issue in HP switch which is having SSL 3.0 service and it showing in Vulnerability. And i want to allow the TLS service in same model but 
    there is no feature of TLS 1.2 service. Please help me here to identify the same, so that i can be able to disable the SSL service and can enable the TLS service.

( Hpe 1950 12 )

Regards,
    Ryan

• 2.  RE: SSL TO TLS Enable

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 01, 2023 10:52 AM

That's not an Aruba switch. You may have luck on the Instant ON community.

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.

• 3.  RE: SSL TO TLS Enable

Posted Sep 02, 2023 02:32 AM

Hi.

Herman already pointed out. This is OfficeConnect line of switches. Currently replaced by Instant ON line. 1950 is in fact Comware based product. You will have better luck asking in Comware and Instant ON forums. 

You can also look at asp.arubanetworks.com for OfficeConnect 1950 Firmware. I beleive that this is Comware 5 product. If you look into Comware 5 documentation like Security Guide, you can find some useful information how to proceed. 

Here is the link to 5600 switch Security guide. Not really the model nor version you have, but can help you get the idea where to look.

Your best bet currently is to upgrade, if you didn't already, to latest available OfficeConnect 1950 FW and see if it will solve your issue. This product is discontinued so no new features are expected.

Best; Gorazd

Gorazd Kikelj
    MVP Expert 2023