Wired Intelligent Edge

View Only
last person joined: 6 hours ago 

Bring performance and reliability to your network with the HPE Aruba Networking Core, Aggregation, and Access layer switches. Discuss the latest features and functionality of your switching devices, and find ways to improve security across your network to bring together a mobile-first solution
Expand all | Collapse all

State information: Configuring port ?? AOS-CX

This thread has been viewed 40 times
  • 1.  State information: Configuring port ?? AOS-CX

Posted Oct 06, 2022 03:57 AM
    Hi,

On my 6100 AOS-CX, I can't find what this status " State information: Configuring port" on my SFP+ port which does not go up.
    (On this port, i have SFP+ SR link on OM3)

Cheers

• 2.  RE: State information: Configuring port ?? AOS-CX

Posted Oct 07, 2022 03:10 AM
    Hi, have you tried to invert the LC terminations in that side of the connection? Sometimes they get inverted going out of the Fiber patch panels

Other thing to check, the other side is 10G too, rigth? That transceiver won't negotiate 1G if the other side is only SFP.

I hope this helps

• 3.  RE: State information: Configuring port ?? AOS-CX

Posted Oct 08, 2022 05:49 AM
    Hi, could you supply the config for the port?
    Also the show interface transceiver output
    And the output to "show system interface"

I can't find this on any port on my estate, or in any document. My best guess is the switch doesn't like the config for some reason. For example an interface with a 10G transceiver but the port configured as 25G (default)

• 4.  RE: State information: Configuring port ?? AOS-CX

Posted 4 days ago

Hi, sorry but did you solve that situation? Today I encounter that problem and I can't find no more information but this thread

• 5.  RE: State information: Configuring port ?? AOS-CX

Posted 4 days ago

Hi,

Resolved

Defective SFP or reboot of the switch. I do not remember.