Network Management

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Keep an informative eye on your network with HPE Aruba Networking network management solutions

still "iMC disable TLS 1.0/1.1 not working" and again: 710P03 destroys a fixed server.xml again

This thread has been viewed 7 times
  • 1.  still "iMC disable TLS 1.0/1.1 not working" and again: 710P03 destroys a fixed server.xml again

Posted Mar 08, 2024 09:51 AM

Hi !

In the earlier related posting of 2022 I added my comments in February 24 that we were informed by our security team on the TLS weaknesses and got informed in a case about the solution. I added the info to the mentioned earlier posting by Stuart Rowe333 (ref see below).

I implemented this and had asked support to place warnings in the Release Notes and later I installed 710P03 and discovered that the corrected

server.xml file was once again overwritten with the old ciphers and the weaknesses were back..

Not really acceptable for such a simple fix that should exist in the released and delivered server.xml file for like two years now. The release note back then was also not complete (on the matter of disabling tls1.0/1.1).

I will not bother with a case now as I have a solution and let sales forward this to the respective product line mgr.

Referral back to the ...

Previous Posting: imc-disable-tls-1011-not-working