Community Feedback

View Only
last person joined: 4 days ago 

How is the community doing? Do you have any questions or feedback related for the Airheads Community team? This is the place to let us know.
Expand all | Collapse all

Support website cant create a case

This thread has been viewed 31 times
  • 1.  Support website cant create a case

Posted Nov 22, 2023 08:41 AM

Hi gang.  I'm trying to raise a helpdesk case and when you click 'create case' it kicks me to Force.com error page saying the answer can't be null.  How to I create a case to tell HP/Aruba their website for creating cases doesn't work?????

• 2.  RE: Support website cant create a case

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 05, 2023 07:42 AM

You would need to go through the Aruba Support Portal (ASP). If you still can't get access through that, there is a list of phone numbers on the Contact Support page that you could use.

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.

• 3.  RE: Support website cant create a case

Posted Dec 20, 2023 06:54 AM

Experiencing issues creating a helpdesk case on HP/Aruba's website. Forced into a Force com error page due to a null answer; seeking guidance on how to successfully submit the case.

• 4.  RE: Support website cant create a case

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 20, 2023 11:13 AM

Did you find/read the answer just above your question? It's answered there: Use ASP or phone in to TAC.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.