Cloud Managed Networks

View Only
last person joined: 3 days ago 

Forum to discuss all things related to HPE Aruba Networking Central and UXI Network Management, including deployment of managed networks, configuration, best practices, APIs, Cloud Guest, AIOps, Presence Analytics, and other included Applications
Expand all | Collapse all

Tunneled SSID AAA-Profile

This thread has been viewed 11 times
  • 1.  Tunneled SSID AAA-Profile

Posted 12 days ago

I'm currently running a WLAN gateway cluster and some campus access-points on AOS code 10.4. On the access-points, I've got some tunneled SSID configured. It seems that Aruba Central does automatically create and assign AAA-Profiles for every tunneled SSID on the gateway side. Would there be any option to manually create a new AAA-Profile and assign it to a bunch of tunneled SSID's?

• 2.  RE: Tunneled SSID AAA-Profile

EMPLOYEE
    Posted 12 days ago

if you go through the adding a new WLAN wizard then the aaa profiles gets automatically created for the gateways. But other wise you can go to the gateways group and modify it as required. 

------------------------------
    If my post was useful accept solution and/or give kudos.
    Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of HPE or Aruba.

• 3.  RE: Tunneled SSID AAA-Profile

Posted 12 days ago

Hi ariyap

Thanks for your input. This is already clear to me. My question is not really about modify the AAA-profile itself, but the possibility to use the same AAA-profile for different SSID's. So the default behaviour when create a new tunneled SSID would look like this:

SSID "A" -> AAA-Profile "A"
    SSID "B" -> AAA-Profile "B"
    SSID "C" -> AAA-Profile "C"

What I'm trying to do is the following:
    SSID "A" -> AAA-Profile "X"
    SSID "B" -> AAA-Profile "X"
    SSID "C" -> AAA-Profile "X"

I'm currently looking for a way to use the same AAA-Profile for different tunneled SSID. Looking at the WebUI I could not see any option to do this.

• 4.  RE: Tunneled SSID AAA-Profile

EMPLOYEE
    Posted 9 days ago

yes that seems to be. I guess we need to wait for the new Central which seems to have lots of enhancements.

If my post was useful accept solution and/or give kudos.
    Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of HPE or Aruba.