Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Unable to access officeconnect cloud portal (InstantON, OfficeConnect Wi-Fi Portal)

This thread has been viewed 15 times
  • 1.  Unable to access officeconnect cloud portal (InstantON, OfficeConnect Wi-Fi Portal)

Posted 14 days ago

Hello. I am unable to access the officeconnect portal (https://proxy-officeconnect.ext.hpe.com/portal/#/login)

Text: OfficeConnect Wi-Fi Portal has encountered a system error (code undefined). Please try again and contact support if the problem persists.

The JZ074A itself is green and flashing orange. The network is working.

I do not have access to my own WiFi network, because. authorization is not possible either through the Android application or through the browser.
    This has been going on for several days now.

When will the company fix its cloud?

• 2.  RE: Unable to access officeconnect cloud portal (InstantON, OfficeConnect Wi-Fi Portal)

EMPLOYEE
    Posted 14 days ago

Please ask your question in  Aruba InstantON forum<u1:p></u1:p><u2:p></u2:p><u3:p></u3:p>

------------------------------
    If my post was useful accept solution and/or give kudos.
    Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of HPE or Aruba.
    ------------------------------

• 3.  RE: Unable to access officeconnect cloud portal (InstantON, OfficeConnect Wi-Fi Portal)

Posted 12 days ago

I have the same issue

• 4.  RE: Unable to access officeconnect cloud portal (InstantON, OfficeConnect Wi-Fi Portal)

Posted 12 days ago

Update: April 17 everything worked