Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: 11 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Unable to download firmware files from ASP

This thread has been viewed 31 times
  • 1.  Unable to download firmware files from ASP

Posted May 30, 2023 03:34 PM

Hello,

When trying to download a firmware file for a Aruba 7240 Mobility Controller, I'm receiving the following error messages:

"Http failure response for https://asp.arubanetworks.com/api/v1/files/RmlsZTo3ZjMxNGFkZS1hZjRiLTExZWQtYjE2Ni03YjE2ODk0NmNlMWU=/download/QWNjb3VudDpkNDJjZDRkYy1hMjljLTExZTktOTkxNS0xYjU5NzZiMGJhYWU=: 404 OK"

"Unable to download file. There was an issue initiating your download (failed to get link). Please try again or contact support if retrying does not work."

Other people seem to be facing the same issue. I believe it's a temporary HPE/ASP unavailability, but I'm not sure.

• 2.  RE: Unable to download firmware files from ASP

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 30, 2023 08:26 PM

did you login to your ASP account? if so try to use a different browser and see if it makes a difference

------------------------------
    If my post was useful accept solution and/or give kudos.
    Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of HPE or Aruba.

• 3.  RE: Unable to download firmware files from ASP

Posted May 31, 2023 05:52 AM
    Yes, I’d tried but the issue persisted. Opened an Aruba TAC case and they said they are screening global downloads and they opened an Urgent support case to normalize downloads on my account. Today it seems to be working again, but now instead of 404 error, it’s requesting 4hr wait for downloading any file, and sometimes even waiting this time the download isn’t liberated. ASP sucks so much!

• 4.  RE: Unable to download firmware files from ASP

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 31, 2023 06:32 PM

wow thats weird, my ASP download are really fast. Now ASP supports RMA, opening TAC cases, security notification, etc.

So it is a must have, hope TAC can resolve the issue on your account.

If my post was useful accept solution and/or give kudos.
    Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of HPE or Aruba.

• 5.  RE: Unable to download firmware files from ASP

Posted Jun 02, 2023 01:12 PM

When opening a support case with Aruba TAC to investigate the issue, they said they are screening global downloads and they opened an Urgent support case to make the downloads available for my account again.
    ccna course