Wireless Access

View Only
last person joined: 14 hours ago 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

Upload UCC certificate in Airwave

This thread has been viewed 19 times
  • 1.  Upload UCC certificate in Airwave

Posted Jan 12, 2023 11:37 AM
    Hello

I am trying to push an ECC ssl HTTPS certificate on my IAP cluster managed by Airwave.
    But when i try to upload this certificate under certificates in Airwave, i receive following error: 
    "Certificate file must use RSA key".

I am running Airwave version 8.2.15.1.

When i try to upload the certificate directly on the IAP it works.
    But as we have multiple IAP clusters and they are all managed in Airwave this is not an acceptabel solution.

Does someone knows a solution or is this not supported in Airwave? (would be strange beacuase it is already supported in clearpass and the IAP's)

Thank you.

• 2.  RE: Upload UCC certificate in Airwave

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 23, 2023 04:58 AM
    If you see that error, Airwave may indeed not support ECC certificates (just RSA) for distribution to your APs. Please ask Aruba support for confirmation and see if there may be support coming. I'm not sure.

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.
    ------------------------------