View Only
last person joined: 7 days ago 

Expand all | Collapse all

Visual RF Locking Draging

This thread has been viewed 21 times
  • 1.  Visual RF Locking Draging

Posted Jan 03, 2023 09:16 PM
    Hi everyone
    I have a problem in Visual RF. Because I can't fix the client2 connected to each access point. If I move manual when I refresh it's back early.

Thanks

• 2.  RE: Visual RF Locking Draging

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 04, 2023 05:45 AM
    That is hard to solve based just on this description and no video or screenshots. May be best to work with your Aruba Partner or Aruba Support to have an interactive look at what you do and what you see.

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.

• 3.  RE: Visual RF Locking Draging

Posted Jan 11, 2023 09:07 PM
      |   view attached
    Hi Roberts,

This is screenshoot from VisualRF my FloorPlan. If I wanto moving client and save. This not working. And then I have not licesence for Support Aruba.

Can You Help Me, please?

Thanks
    Randi

• 4.  RE: Visual RF Locking Draging

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 20, 2023 08:57 AM
    That looks quite weird. Please open a TAC Case to find out how these clients come there... Could it be that you have an AP in the 'top left' on one of the other floors in the same building? That may 'drag' the clients to there...

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.