Controllerless Networks

View Only
last person joined: 3 days ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

Vlan Delete

This thread has been viewed 4 times
  • 1.  Vlan Delete

Posted 25 days ago

HI,
    I'm having a vlan which is showing in cli command show vlan mapping, and I want to delete that vlan. 

How can I do that.

[mynode] #show vlan mapping

Vlan Mapping Table
    ------------------
    VLAN Name         Assignment Type       VLAN IDs         IP              Timeout          Max IP Timeouts      Full Period       Auto Disconnect
    ---------                       ---------------               --------           ----------     ---------------      -----------                        ---------------
    OXtest                         Hash                         2                 0                  0                    0                                       0                   False
    redtest                        Hash                          0                0                  0                     0                                      0                   False

I want to delete redtest.

• 2.  RE: Vlan Delete

EMPLOYEE
    Posted 25 days ago

The WebUI may be easiest, but from CLI 'no vlan-name redtest' should do the job (in config mode).

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.
    ------------------------------