Aruba Central

View Only
last person joined: 3 days ago 

Expand all | Collapse all

vlan

This thread has been viewed 18 times
  • 1.  vlan

Posted Jan 26, 2023 03:48 PM
    Hello, I would like to know, please, how do I make all VLANs have internet port 24 or access from a router
    I have a model 1830 Switch

• 2.  RE: vlan

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 27, 2023 06:06 AM
    Please ask your question on the Aruba InstantON forum. You will need to setup routing on your switch or an external device, possibly NAT, and on the other forum they probably can help you better.

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.

• 3.  RE: vlan

Posted Jan 27, 2023 10:00 AM
    Hello, this is a device that I need to purchase (which model) or do I need settings for the switch

בתאריך יום ו׳, 27 בינו׳ 2023, 13:07, מאת Herman Robers via Airheads Community ‏<Mail@connectedcommunity.org>:
    Please ask your question on the Aruba InstantON forum. You will need to setup routing on your switch or an external device, possibly NAT, and on... -posted to the "Aruba Central" community

Aruba Central

Re: vlan
    Reply to Discussion
    Jan 27, 2023 6:06 AM
    Herman Robers
    Please ask your question on the Aruba InstantON forum. You will need to setup routing on your switch or an external device, possibly NAT, and on the other forum they probably can help you better.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.
      Reply to Discussion on Airheads   View Topic   Kudos   Forward   Send to Admin for Review  

You are receiving this message because you followed the 'vlan' message thread. To unsubscribe from this message thread, go to Unsubscribe.

Update your email preferences to choose the types of email you receive

Unsubscribe from all participation emails

Original Message:
    Sent: 1/27/2023 6:06:00 AM
    Subject: RE: vlan

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

• 4.  RE: vlan

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 27, 2023 10:45 AM
    Best to ask your question on the Aruba InstantON forum. There they know the switch features.

If you need routing on the switch (and do NAT and routing back on your internet router), it seems possible but I don't know how and that's why you should ask on the InstantON forum. If you don't know how your internet connection is setup, reach out to your reseller to get advice.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------