Wired Intelligent Edge

View Only
last person joined: yesterday 

Bring performance and reliability to your network with the HPE Aruba Networking Core, Aggregation, and Access layer switches. Discuss the latest features and functionality of your switching devices, and find ways to improve security across your network to bring together a mobile-first solution
Expand all | Collapse all

VLANs from 2930m to CX6000

This thread has been viewed 13 times
  • 1.  VLANs from 2930m to CX6000

Posted 29 days ago

Hello everyone,

i'm currently struggling to get my vlans (10,30,800,900,4000) from 2930m to the CX6000. On the 2930m i tagged all vlans on the uplink port to the cx6000. i created all vlans on the cx6000 and taaged them aswell on the uplink ports 14-16 with "allow all" but it doesn't work. How do i make it work?

Thx in advance

• 2.  RE: VLANs from 2930m to CX6000

Posted 29 days ago

High level, it would appear you are on the right track.

What are you doing to test this VLAN connectivity is not working?

------------------------------
    If my post was useful, please Accept Solution and Give Kudos.
    Zak Chalupka
    Principal Engineer - HPE Aruba
    ACDX | ACMP | ACSP | ACCP
    wifizak@hpe.com
    Ideas expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of HPE Aruba.

• 3.  RE: VLANs from 2930m to CX6000

MVP GURU
    Posted 29 days ago
    Hi! could you share with us the output of commands showing, respectively, VLAN membership of involved (logical or physical) interfaces on both ends?

On ArubaOS-Switch based switch this command is the right one to use:

show vlan port ethernet <physical or logical single interface, interface list or interface range> detail

You should be easily find the relevant one working on ArubaOS-CX based switch.

• 4.  RE: VLANs from 2930m to CX6000

Posted 29 days ago

thx for your swift reply but i managed to "fix" it on my own. forgot to set the default vlan to untagged on the 2930m 🙈🙈🙈, now everything works like it should 😊