Community Feedback

View Only
last person joined: 3 days ago 

How is the community doing? Do you have any questions or feedback related for the Airheads Community team? This is the place to let us know.
Expand all | Collapse all

Why making impossible to change an email address

This thread has been viewed 14 times
  • 1.  Why making impossible to change an email address

Posted Mar 25, 2023 04:42 AM

Hello,

Very soon I will lose access to my current email address.

I have tried to change it my Aruba Airheads account multiple times - after being required to enter my password (twice!), I get the error: "Error: Password is incorrect. Please try again.". I know for sure the password is correct because I use the same password to logon into my account.

Troubleshooting Steps: Cleared browser's cache and cookies, using different Internet browsers on different computers with different operating systems, on different networks (Wi-Fi, 4G/5G, LAN, home, office).

I opened a ticket  on the HPE Aruba Portal, but the solution was: "I request you to email our Airheads Community" airheadscommunity@hpe.com who will help you further on this issue.", so not very helpful.

As suggested, I sent a request to the email address HPE support indicated. After 5 days, I still have no reply,, not even an aknowledgment my message was received.

I don't understand, HPE, Aruba, such big companies, hoe can they let a bug giving an error which has nothing to do with the reality? Not mentioning the lack of support. UNBELIEVABLE!!! 

Valentin

• 2.  RE: Why making impossible to change an email address

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 28, 2023 07:22 AM

Hey @valentin

Apologies for the trouble on this, Ill ping you and get this taken care of for you.