Aruba Airwave

View Only
last person joined: 6 days ago 

Expand all | Collapse all

Windows Server NPS integration

This thread has been viewed 9 times
  • 1.  Windows Server NPS integration

Posted Oct 19, 2023 11:04 AM

I am trying to add a couple of Windows NPS server IPs into Airwave and I can't find where to do this. There are already two NPS servers set up in Airwave but I can't discover how they were added (by someone who has since left the site). They show up in Clarity, Authentication table with a high failure rate, thus why I am trying to add (and then remove) new servers. I looked in AMP setup, RADIUS Accounting which I thought might have these server IPs listed, but they aren't. Can someone please point me in the right direction where I can find how do add these? Thanks :D

• 2.  RE: Windows Server NPS integration

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 20, 2023 08:24 AM

NPS servers are not added manually.  They are detected based on clients sending traffic to/from them on a controller.  If you add them to a WLAN controller, they will be monitored in Airwave.

------------------------------
    Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

HPE Design and Deploy Guides: https://community.arubanetworks.com/support/migrated-knowledge-base?attachments=&communitykey=dcc83c62-1a3a-4dd8-94dc-92968ea6fff1&pageindex=0&pagesize=12&search=&sort=most_recent&viewtype=card
    ------------------------------