Controllerless Networks

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

Zero Signal issue

This thread has been viewed 4 times
  • 1.  Zero Signal issue

Posted Jun 06, 2022 03:42 PM
    Afternoon,

I have 22 AP's in a cluster and they have been working fine until the last few days.
    I'm not aware of any changes but I'm not the only one with access but Client match was enabled several weeks ago.
    Clients are showing as having 0 signal but having high speeds in some instances.
    These clients are within 5m of an AP and those with 0 signal are having connectivity issues.
    other clients connected to the AP work fine so its not certain AP's
    We're updating to the latest software shortly - awaiting downtime window but it seems weird.
    anyone any ideas?

------------------------------
    David Bean

• 2.  RE: Zero Signal issue

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 06, 2022 06:10 PM
    Is it a specific type of client that you are having problems with?
    How do these connectivity issues manifest itself?
    Updating to the latest software might not help if you didn't upgrade recently.

Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

HPE Design and Deploy Guides: https://community.arubanetworks.com/support/migrated-knowledge-base?attachments=&communitykey=dcc83c62-1a3a-4dd8-94dc-92968ea6fff1&pageindex=0&pagesize=12&search=&sort=most_recent&viewtype=card