Aruba Apps

last person joined: 3 days ago 

The HPE Aruba Networking Apps board is designed to address questions, comments, and feature requests for all HPE Aruba Networking mobile Apps
Expand all | Collapse all

Can CPPM ONBOARD install android application and disable 3g / cellular?

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  Can CPPM ONBOARD install android application and disable 3g / cellular?

Posted Jul 09, 2013 03:52 AM

Hi Guys,

Can clearpass onboard:

• install android apps <-automatically?
    • Disable 3g/cellular <-automatically?
    • Disable camera? <-automatically?

please advise.

thanks in advace.

me

• 2.  RE: Can CPPM ONBOARD install android application and disable 3g / cellular?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 09, 2013 03:59 AM
    Onboarding is to provision/install certificates and setup the wireless settings. You would need to either have a third party MDM management or in the future you can look at aruba workspace.

• 3.  RE: Can CPPM ONBOARD install android application and disable 3g / cellular?

Posted Jul 09, 2013 04:01 AM
    thanks on fast replaying!
    can i enable workspace using cppm - evel?
    can workspace work in android environment? or only IOS environment?

• 4.  RE: Can CPPM ONBOARD install android application and disable 3g / cellular?
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 09, 2013 04:05 AM
    There will be more announcements coming soon on workspace and the full features.

• 5.  RE: Can CPPM ONBOARD install android application and disable 3g / cellular?

Posted Jul 09, 2013 04:08 AM

good news

goodnews

• 6.  RE: Can CPPM ONBOARD install android application and disable 3g / cellular?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 09, 2013 04:23 AM
    I can tell you that it be part of CPPM in coming releases. IOS and android are planned to be first OSs supported but I don't have release dates on when and what platform will be supported.