09-11-2014 03:47 AM
Vijay Rajasimhan | Principal Network Engineer
Customer Advocacy | Aruba Networks
Did something you read in the Community solve a problem for you? If so, click "Accept as Solution" in the bottom right hand corner of the post.
12-10-2014 07:22 AM
Same issue here. I am planning to get up tp the roof at some point to have a look at it, but for now it would be good to hear from anybody else who had the same issue.
12-10-2014 10:08 PM
Found out it was my POE injector. It wasnt supplying enough power. I restarted it while connected to the console port. Once it had finished booting it bought up an alert log saying somethings along the lines of radio's disabled due to not enough power.
12-11-2014 01:56 AM
Ah ok interesting. We are using POE switches to power it, but its a possibility that there is a switch or cabling problem.
Interestingly though, the issue only occured after upgrading to 184.108.40.206-220.127.116.11. Was this the same with you?
12-11-2014 02:59 AM
Ahh I see, that is strange, I ended up testing it on a POE switch and it worked fine, that is what lead me to changing the POE injector. The best thing I would say is to console into the AP and reboot it, then see if it logs any errors.
12-12-2014 12:56 AM - edited 12-12-2014 12:58 AM
I have more to dd to this issue if this can help at all.
When I try view the logs from the CLI on the problem AP I see the following:
AP11 - 24:xx:xx:xx:xx:6a# show log wireless
Module SAPM Client is busy. Please try later.
AP11 - 24:xx:xx:xx:xx:6a#
A working access point gives me the logs:
AP10 - 24:xx:xx:xx:xx:09# show log wireless
Dec 11 19:33:53 sapd: <404099> <WARN> |AP AP10 - ................
I upgraded the firmware on the switches they are connected to last night, causing all APs to loose power. But when they came back up the issue persisted.