Aruba Instant & Cloud Wi-Fi

Occasional Contributor II

IAP-325-US login problem

I have a brand new IAP-325-US AP at a remote site that will not accept the default login credentials admin/admin on the GUI, but it does accept them via an SSH session.  When I get connected I get the following:

Warning: CLI module is running in a degraded state. Configuration, write memory, and support command are disabled; please debug with caution.

Current code version is ArubaOS (MODEL: 325), Version 6.4.4.3-4.2.2.0.  I thought I would try to upgrade the code via the CLI thinking it might be a bug, but for the life of me I can't figure out the syntax for the upgrade-image command.  I want to upgrade to ArubaInstant_Hercules_6.4.4.8-4.2.4.1_55602 using my FTP server @ 10.0.36.15 and user ftpuser.  Any help would be appreciated.

Guru Elite

Re: IAP-325-US login problem

Is that the first IAP you installed at that site, or do you have an existing cluster you adding this IAP to...?

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Occasional Contributor II

Re: IAP-325-US login problem

This is the 1st AP for the cluster.  Unfortunately I don't have console access to it from here, only SSH at this time.

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: