08-12-2013 03:43 AM
I would like to know if its possible to factory reset or remove the saved config of an IAP that's part of an existing cluster.
I don't have physical access to the device and I would like it to wipe the config and re-join the cluster.
Is this possible?
08-12-2013 05:38 AM - edited 08-12-2013 05:39 AM
here u go: :smileyvery-happy:
- Click on "Maintenance" and go to the "Convert" tab.
- In the dropdown for "Convert one or more APs to" choose "Standalone AP".
- Pick the one you want.
- This will gracefully exit the IAP from the VC cluster.
- You need a the console cable that came in the IAP box. (USB type A to type A).
- You need the USB console driver from the Aruba support site.
- Connect the IAP to your favorite terminal program.
- Log in with your configured ID/PW.
- type "reload" and watch it reboot
- right after the POST finishes, it gives you a 2 second timer to press enter to abort. Press enter.
- at the "apboot>" prompt type:
- "clear os"
- then reboot the AP. this is functionally equivalent to pressing the reset button on the other units
Aruba Airheads - Powered By community for empower the community
************ Don't Forget to Kudos + me,If i helped you******************