Aruba Instant & Cloud Wi-Fi

Occasional Contributor I

Poor connectivity

Hello,

I work in a school district that utilizes IAP-205s.  We're currently having connectivity issues with one of the APs dropping devices.  The AP services a small classroom with approximately 20 devices.  When examining the 2.4 band I noticed that the error rate hovers steady at about 1.8K.  This is much higher than any of the other APs we have throughout the school.

The classroom is sandwiched between an industrial arts shop and the school kitchen.  Could this be an interference issue?

Guru Elite

Re: Poor connectivity

The most definitive way to solve this is to SSH into the IAP with the problem while it is happening and obtain the tech support.  "show tech-support".  We do not have enough from your post to determine what is wrong.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Occasional Contributor I

Hi Colin,

Thanks for the reply.  When using the "show tech-support" command it produces a rather large amount of information.  What specific piece or section are we looking for?

Occasional Contributor I

I still have the support log from the AP in question.  Can anybody point me in the right direction as far as what information would be most helpful?

Thanks again for the input!

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: