Aruba Instant & Cloud Wi-Fi

Occasional Contributor II

WLC Model : Dell PowerConnect W-7210 with Access Points Model: AP-103 Configuration help

Dear All,

I was  trying  to register below Controoller and Access point unfortunitly i cannot able to register the Access point in WLC i have tryied to change IOS as per our community disscussion but  i dont know even i cannot able to change IOS 

Kindly please help me for configuring below WLC and Access poing 

WLC Model : Dell PowerConnect W-7210
Access Points Model: AP-103 

Somebody can configuration guide of deployment guide very help for me 

Plzz share with me i am waiting for the reply 

Regards

Muhammed 

Guru Elite

Re: WLC Model : Dell PowerConnect W-7210 with Access Points Model: AP-103 Configuration help

Is it an AP-103 or a W-AP-103?

Tim Cappalli | Aruba ClearPass TME
@timcappalli | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480 / ACEAP / CWSP
Occasional Contributor II

Re: WLC Model : Dell PowerConnect W-7210 with Access Points Model: AP-103 Configuration help

thanks for your reply 

AP-103

Guru Elite

You need to use Dell branded APs with Dell branded controllers.

Tim Cappalli | Aruba ClearPass TME
@timcappalli | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480 / ACEAP / CWSP
New Contributor

Hello Everyone, The AP model is W-AP103, kindly let us know the pre-requisites to register the AP's with the Controller.

Regards

Azmatullah

Guru Elite

Azmath wrote:

Hello Everyone, The AP model is W-AP103, kindly let us know the pre-requisites to register the AP's with the Controller.

Regards

Azmatullah

The datasheet on Dell's website here:  http://i.dell.com/sites/doccontent/shared-content/data-sheets/en/Documents/Dell_Networking_103_Series_Access_Points.pdf says AOS 6.4.0.1

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Validated Reference Design Guides : http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Validated-Reference-Design/tkb-p/Aruba-VRDs
MVP

What version of AOS are you running? If you have valid support with Dell then you should be able to get the new code from them.
ACDX #419 | ACMP |
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: