Aruba Instant & Cloud Wi-Fi

New Contributor

hi, how can i revert a lan mesh to its original state "LAN" i am using aruba 2400.

hi, it is been  a week since i try to figure out how am i gonna revert the seeting from ap wizard.

the settings before is LAN deployment, but i deciced to give a try on LAN MESH deployment, but unfortunately most of the AP on a group didn't work since then, in NETWORK SUMMARY i have plenty of down status, then i figure out that they are not having ip addresses, how can i revert it back to its original state, i dont have a privious back up.

Jutsdjuts

MVP

Re: hi, how can i revert a lan mesh to its original state "LAN" i am using aruba 2400.

if you haven't saved your config (i.e. the save config button on top or copy run start on the CLI) you can try to restart the contoller.

but if you have saved the config then there is no undo button. you might want to check if there are some older config files on the device though.

New Contributor

Re: hi, how can i revert a lan mesh to its original state "LAN" i am using aruba 2400.

Hi, 

I figured out the solution for my problem, i created a SOE cable, reset AP61 to factory defaults, and rejoin thru provision on controller, then there it goes it works again like before.

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: