3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago
Every business line is finding new, innovative ways to leverage the network to enable growth. You don’t want to be the bottle neck. The role of IT is to become a service oriented organization, offering networking and business specific solutions with a high performing and highly available Network as a Service. We’ll cover ways to ensure your network allows business leaders to innovate, collaborate and stay competitive without doubling the size of your team.
- How to setup and configure a network to enable new functions while minimizing downtime and disruptions.
- Gain a better understanding of wireless fundamentals to ensure future network designs stop problems before they start.
- Talk with the Aruba troubleshooting experts to learn tips and tricks to avoid getting into trouble.
Sessions: Content coming after the event
- AirWave Glass and Advanced AirWave Features and Techniques
- Deep Dive into Aruba OS 8.0
- Deep Dive on Multi-User MIMO in 802.11ac Wave 2
- Migration Planning to Modernize your Wired Edge
- Deep Dive into Analytics: Identify Network Problems B
efore Users are Impacted
- Elevating your WLAN to the Next Level with ArubaOS 8
- Getting your WLAN Ready for Enterprise
-grade UCC and VoIP Apps
- Planning for Power: How much do you really need?
- Avoid the All Wireless Office Implementa
tion Pitfalls – It’s not just about APs
- Where do you fit in the Wireless LAN community?
ing WLAN Capacity limits – Clients are your Achilles Heel