02-07-2017 08:14 AM - edited 02-07-2017 09:42 AM
Every business line is finding new, innovative ways to leverage the network to enable growth. You don’t want to be the bottle neck. The role of IT is to become a service oriented organization, offering networking and business specific solutions with a high performing and highly available Network as a Service. We’ll cover ways to ensure your network allows business leaders to innovate, collaborate and stay competitive without doubling the size of your team.
- How to setup and configure a network to enable new functions while minimizing downtime and disruptions.
- Gain a better understanding of wireless fundamentals to ensure future network designs stop problems before they start.
- Talk with the Aruba troubleshooting experts to learn tips and tricks to avoid getting into trouble.
Sessions: Content coming after the event
- AirWave Glass and Advanced AirWave Features and Techniques
- Deep Dive into Aruba OS 8.0
- Deep Dive on Multi-User MIMO in 802.11ac Wave 2
- Migration Planning to Modernize your Wired Edge
- Deep Dive into Analytics: Identify Network Problems B
efore Users are Impacted
- Elevating your WLAN to the Next Level with ArubaOS 8
- Getting your WLAN Ready for Enterprise
-grade UCC and VoIP Apps
- Planning for Power: How much do you really need?
- Avoid the All Wireless Office Implementa
tion Pitfalls – It’s not just about APs
- Where do you fit in the Wireless LAN community?
ing WLAN Capacity limits – Clients are your Achilles Heel