Community Feedback

last person joined: 7 days ago 

How is the community doing? Do you have any questions or feedback related for the Airheads Community team? This is the place to let us know.
Expand all | Collapse all

Support Center Case issue

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  Support Center Case issue

Posted Dec 10, 2012 11:53 PM

Hello im not sure where should i post this...

But im opening a case and well the other day  i opened a case on the new Aruba partner center via my support cases...

That day i was able to select who was the owner of the case... in this case i just assigned it to one of the Aruba TACs and well everything was good i got an email that  case dispatched to queue

But now im creating another case but i dont have that option anymore.. it says im the owner of the case and i dont get an email of confirmation that its ont eh TAC Queue!

Anyone can help in how to assign it to the tac queue? or how does this support center works now?

• 2.  RE: Support Center Case issue

Posted Dec 12, 2012 04:49 PM

Hi NightShade1,

Thank you for reporting this issue with the Aruba Partner Center. I’ve forwarded your post to our support team,  and I believe one of our support engineers has already reached out to you and resolved this issue. To summarize, currently we do not have the option for customers to assign newly created cases. You are definitely welcome to put in a recommendation to work with a specific TAC engineer. However, case assignment is typically based on engineer availability in order to provide you with the fastest response. All of our TAC engineers receive the same high quality technical training, and they are all dedicated to work with our customers until a resolution is found.

If you do not receive an email confirmation after you’ve opened the case, please send an email to support@arubanetworks.com or call us at 1.800.WiFi LAN. One of our support team members will get in touch with you ASAP to get the case assigned.

Please do not hesitate to PM me directly if you have additional questions.

Regards,

• 3.  RE: Support Center Case issue

Posted Dec 13, 2012 12:04 AM

Thank you for the feedback

Yes one of your engineers was looking at this case.

I alraedy got my ticket assigned!

They told me that when i create anew case i should get an email now they fixed it.

Thanks again.

Cheers

Carlos