Community Feedback

last person joined: 2 days ago 

How is the community doing? Do you have any questions or feedback related for the Airheads Community team? This is the place to let us know.
Expand all | Collapse all

Unlinking community and partner accounts

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Unlinking community and partner accounts

MVP
    Posted Mar 07, 2016 07:07 AM

Unlinking my community account from my partner account, is this at all possible?

I want to use a different (personal) account for this community while using a different (corporate) account for anything partner related.

According to support these should not be linked. My experience says they are and I'm getting pretty fed up with it. When using the same browser when I first log in to the community, I no longer have any access to support. Vice versa when first logging on to eg; support website with my company email I am forced to choose a new username on the community.

So, is it possible (while being practicaly) to have a personal email address for the community account while at the same time using a corporate email address for the partner account?

If so: how?!

If not: why not?

• 2.  RE: Unlinking community and partner accounts

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 07, 2016 10:18 PM

Short answer No

We have a single SSO based on email address. Each SSO account contains support information, community username and so on. In most browsers, if you are logged in with an SSO account and go to our different sites you get automatically signed into the SSO that you are logged into. 

The easiest thing would be for us to connect your @koen user name to your partner SSO account. That way since you can reach this account and support without changing SSO accounts. 

I can look into more possibilities.