Community Feedback

New Contributor

When is Airheads Europe 2015?

Hello All,

Just wondering if the date for Airheads Europe 2015 has been set. I'm trying to arrange attendance through my company's training budget.

Thank you,

Aruba

Re: When is Airheads Europe 2015?

Based on previous years, it will be roughly end of May or beginning of June.  It has not been formally anounced though.

If my post is helpful please give kudos, or mark as solved if it answers your post.

ACCP, ACMP, ACMX #294
mclarke@arubanetworks.com
MVP

i heard a rumor that is was pushed back to like october. i would check this with your SE team.

MVP

[ Edited ]

Not just a rumor..

Save the Date: 5 - 9 October 2015

Join us at this year’s Aruba Networks EMEA Atmosphere Conference, which brings together 1,000 leading mobility and Wi-Fi technology experts from all fields - end user technology engineers and technical engineers; partner principles, sales leaders and business manager and media.

Benefit from a week of discussion, collaboration and knowledge transfer under one common theme: How Tomorrow Moves.

This year’s week-long event will take place in Antalya, Turkey from 5 – 9 October and promises to deliver all the very latest in enterprise mobility.

Why should you attend this year's Atmosphere?

• Keynote from Aruba Network's Executives including CEO, Dominic Orr and CTO and Founder Keerti Melkote 
  • Business solution sessions about Enterprise WLAN, ClearPass Adaptive Trust, Mobile Engagement and more
  • Technical sessions and workshops covering all solution areas
  • Certification training sessions to advance your technical skills
  • Networking opportunities to meet Aruba’s executives and your channel peers and end users from all over EMEA

Registration opens - April 2015.

In the meantime, view some of the highlights and feedback from last year’s EMEA Atmosphere 2014.

Koen (ACMX #351 | ACDX #547 | ACCP)

-- Found something helpful, important, or cool? Click the Kudos Star in a post.
-- Problem Solved? Click "Accept as Solution" in a post.
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: