EMEA Atmosphere 2018 Call for Papers
EMEA Atmosphere 2018 Call for Papers
Calling all Airheads! Here is your opportunity to take the stage in your own breakout session and share your experience and knowledge with a like-minded audience hungry for your insight.
Are you an innovator in the field of networking, security, IoT, mobility or the cloud? Then submit your session for a chance to share your insights with Airheads community of mobility-focused customers, partners, prospects, executives and media attendees during EMEA Atmosphere!
To further sweeten the deal if your presentation is chosen then you will receive a complimentary pass to EMEA Atmosphere 2018 taking place between June 4th-7th at Amadria Park, Sibenik, Croatia*
*Travel expense and additional training sessions are not covered by the conference pass, you will need to arrange airfare while we cover the lodging according to the T&Cs.
To submit a Call for Paper, please fill in the below survey form.
Need Inspiration? Have a look at last year's technical demo.
Topics allowed for submission are not explicitly centred on products. If you have an idea on general 802.11 then we want to hear it. Same can be said if you have an idea on how to integrate your Amazon Echo with your AirWave server. Cliché alert… The sky is the limit for your ideas on the topic for a session.
Tell us what you have, more than likely we want to hear about it! If you have an idea and you are concerned with the topic aligning with the outlined tracks the reach out to (firstname.lastname@example.org) we will get your topic aligned exactly where it needs to go.
Submission Process and Requirements:
Each submission will be vetted by Aruba experts based on content, completeness of session vision, speaker merits, relevance to track and audience, and relevance to conference goals and theme. Please submit proposals as early as possible. Aruba reserves the right to close the call for papers early if a sufficient number of quality submissions are received.
- Submissions that highlight real-world experience and best practices using Aruba's products and solutions, and that align to conference tracks will be given priority.
- Call for Papers submissions must be made by the actual presenter. Submissions from third parties, such as PR firms or speaker representatives on behalf of a potential speaker or speaking team, will not be accepted.
- Aruba does not accept product- or vendor related pitches. Presentations that appear to be products or services will not be considered.
- Speakers may submit more than one proposal, but each proposal must be submitted by a new survey form entry.
- Individuals submitting a proposal will receive an email to confirm the submission. After selection decisions have been made on April 27th, submitters will receive an email confirmation of acceptance or rejection.
- Speakers will be contacted with any questions about their presentations.
- A detailed write-up of your presentation in either Microsoft Word or PDF format will be required if your submission is accepted. The actual presentation slides in Microsoft PowerPoint format are not required unless they are readily available at the time of submission.
See all Airheads Session Tracks below:
- Enterprise Network Security
- Considerations for the next-gen branch
- Powering your campus with a Mobile First Architecture
- Tomorrow’s Technology Innovations
- Next-Gen Operations and Monitoring
Call for Papers Opens: February 8
Submission Deadline: April 20
Selection & Notification: April 27
Completed Presentation for Review: May 4
Approval of Presentation: May 18
Upload Final Presentation: May 25
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.