Weekly Highlights – 02/26/2014
Hello fellow Airheads!
The Airheads Social team would like to recognize new Accepted Solutions within the community for this week. This will provide you with a list of solutions that your fellow Airheads have been posting. If you find any of the following Accepted Solutions helpful, please help recognize the solution by giving it a Kudo!
- convert AP93 to Remote AP solved by victorfabian
- Airwave 7.7.3 Tracking down a User by IP address solved by clembo
- AP-105 part number solved by cappalli
- Default size of SAP MTU on 7240 controller? solved by thecompnerd
- Historical goodput values and 40Mhz Intolerrance solved by cjoseph
- Swap 93H eth0 and eth1 so you can flush mount an AP solved by SethFiermonti
- Very basic question about VLAN solved by cappalli
- AP60 question solved by cjoseph
- Question about Onboad licensing solved by tarnold
- Extend Wireless Network solved by SethFiermonti
- Aruba 7200 Ports solved by cappalli
- Loopback interface solved by cappalli
- What should I buy? solved by Marcus
- VIA client: unable to add the SP .. failed reason = 2 solved by jussipeltola
- Aruba Clearpass Policymanager IPV6 compliant> solved by tarnold
- CPPM TACACS solved by cappalli
- MAC authentication in clearpass solved by cappalli
- Setup a second virtual ap solved by sriram.subrama…
- Aruba OS 6.4 solved by cappalli
- RAP and Via Ipsec Tunnel Count solved by clembo
- Airwave 7.7.9 - doesn't like my template variables (it used to) solved by msabin
- (AOS)Why Guest user accounts created by one Guest Provisioning Admin not visible to other GP Admin? solved by NightShade1
- POE on aruba Switches solved by cappalli
- Airwave: Schedule Reboot solved by SethFiermonti
- IAP225 eth1 master election issue solved by Yan Liu
We hope that you find this information helpful!
Be sure to check out some of the great idea's being posted by your fellow community members! If you see an idea that you like, please support the idea by giving it a Kudos!
If you have an idea of your own that you would like to submit or to view more ideas from previous weeks, please visit the Idea Exchange section of the community.
To mark a reply to your topic as the accepted solution, look in the lower right corner of the post and click on "Accept as Solution". For reference, see the following image. Please note: you can only mark replies to your own topics as the accepted solution.
When posting an issue on the community, please be sure to mark the post that resolved your issue as an “Accepted Solution”!
- Your Airheads Social Community Team
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.