Hello fellow Airheads!
The Airheads Social team would like to recognize new Accepted Solutions within the community for this week. This will provide you with a list of solutions that your fellow Airheads have been posting. If you find any of the following Accepted Solutions helpful, please help recognize the solution by giving it a Kudo!
- Firewall between AP and controller solved by msabin
- Hybrid Mode Disconnects solved by thecompnerd
- Encrypted password in CPPM solved by jsolb
- Is it possible to change IAP Enterprise SSID Default role? solved by boneyard
- AirWave Server Requirements solved by rgin
- Import RAP whitelist? solved by rgin
- ACL blocks UDP broadcast when specifying port solved by Nesvik
- Local-userdb.bin solved by cjoseph
- Bandwidth limit for guests solved by zshusveti
- Phone number validation solved by jsolb
- IP NAT solved by The.racking.monkey
- Report session data by group or folder solved by rgin
- PMK Caching Instant AP solved by cjoseph
- RAP5WN Tried to Authenticate Itself with the Radius Server solved by cjoseph
- NwaLdapSponsorLookupQuery not callable solved by Mario12
- Captive Portal log out time solved by kdisc98
- Captive Portal Welcome Page solved by clembo
- Is it possible to limit online game traffic??? solved by kdisc98
- CPPM and Onboard – Apple device issues solved by tarnold
- Controlled reboot after firmware upgrade solved by Marcus
- Configuring an AP-135 as a RAP solved by kdisc98
- AP-125 and AP-135 Mixed Environment solved by zshusveti
- Radio profiles 40mhz solved by dpwifi
- What can you terminate an IAP VPN on? solved by kdisc98
- Regulatory domain of IAP solved by boneyard
- RSSI value solved by jaasperff
We hope that you find this information helpful!
Displayed below you will find some of the great idea's being posted by your fellow community members, be sure to check them out! If you see an idea that you like, please support the idea by giving it a Kudos!
- Copy files download pc option submitted by NightShade1
- Encrypted password for Guests in ClearPass Policy Manager submitted by Boxcar
If you have an idea of your own that you would like to submit or to view more ideas from previous weeks, please visit the Idea Exchange section of the community.
To mark a reply to your topic as the accepted solution, look in the lower right corner of the post and click on "Accept as Solution". For reference, see the following image. Please note: you can only mark replies to your own topics as the accepted solution.
When posting an issue on the community, please be sure to mark the post that resolved your issue as an “Accepted Solution”!
- Your Airheads Social Community Team
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.