Weekly Highlights 04/02/2014
Weekly Highlights 04/02/2014
Hello fellow Airheads!
The Airheads Social team would like to recognize new Accepted Solutions within the community for this week. This will provide you with a list of solutions that your fellow Airheads have been posting. If you find any of the following Accepted Solutions helpful, please help recognize the solution by giving it a Kudo!
- Migrating from VRRP failover to HA fast failover solved by SethFiermonti
- New APs not showing up on controller, all existing APs fine. solved by cappalli
- How do I change the default scope that the ap's use? solved by victorfabian
- Printer Logging solved by cjoseph
- problem with VPN only initiating from VC in IAP cluster%0D%0A solved by chris.sampson
- IAP - ext Radius - dashboard should display name instead of ID solved by cappalli
- Clearpass service conditions solved by victorfabian
- Clearpass 6.3.1 only receiving the MAC address of a Wired computer solved by cappalli
- Can I connect a Mac to an AP using Terminal? solved by jneitzey
- PefNG licensing - Dashboard view solved by scottdoorey
- Airgroup with RAP (split-tunnel) and also L2-GRE tunnel solved by cjoseph
- Aruba Controller ArubaOS direct integration with PAN firewall solved by cappalli
- Upgrading an old RAP to work on 6.3 solved by cappalli
- Windows AD as Generic LDAP solved by cappalli
- clearpass tacacs login error solved by MattF
- Onboard Error Message for Windows 8.1 - ClearPass 6.3.1 solved by tarnold
- IAP-225 with 802.3af solved by clembo
- SMS Gateway Using Custom HTTP Handler solved by jsolb
- airgroup personal device limit solved by cjoseph
- IAP 105 firware update - Palo Alto Integration? solved by Marcus
- Email address to send receipts as... solved by cappalli
- MAS: Source interface for logging solved by cappalli
- Clearpass Guest account - can set username to be not email ? solved by victorfabian
- Add multi guest account creation Clearpass solved by victorfabian
- AP-225 pass through operation solved by cappalli
We hope that you find this information helpful!
Be sure to check out some of the great idea's being posted by your fellow community members! If you see an idea that you like, please support the idea by giving it a Kudos!
If you have an idea of your own that you would like to submit or to view more ideas from previous weeks, please visit the Idea Exchange section of the community.
To mark a reply to your topic as the accepted solution, look in the lower right corner of the post and click on "Accept as Solution". For reference, see the following image. Please note: you can only mark replies to your own topics as the accepted solution.
When posting an issue on the community, please be sure to mark the post that resolved your issue as an “Accepted Solution”!
- Your Airheads Social Community Team
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.