Hello fellow Airheads!
The Airheads Social team would like to recognize new Accepted Solutions within the community for this week. This will provide you with a list of solutions that your fellow Airheads have been posting. If you find any of the following Accepted Solutions helpful, please help recognize the solution by giving it a Kudo!
- FHSS and 802.11b/g solved by jhoward
- Client Session Report Help solved by rgin
- Chromebooks and WPA2-Entsolved by mwagnon
- Does Arubaos honour RADIUS Session-Timeout attributes even if user role has reauth disabled? solved by cjoseph
- LDAP for Operations login solved by amigodave
- Two Controllers solved by vfabian
- ServerCert solved by cjoseph
- Master Redundancy and Local Redundancy at same time? solved by cjoseph
- Is there any (unsupported) way of running Arubaos 6.x on an 800 mobility controller solved by cjoseph
- Aruba IAP- 105 problem with access the website solved by Jordontin
- Mobility Access Switches – Error – Flushing port solved by madjali
- Binding VPN Pool to a role solved by cjoseph
- Eval version of Airwave VM available solved by clembo
- Reporting each client session per SSID solved by steerpike
- Pantech UML 295 support on RAP 5WN solved by shisslerr
- DHCP fingerprint deny smartphone and tablet access but allow some to access solved by cjoseph
- Prerequisites for Aruba Mobility Boot Camp solved by cleach
- DHCP Fingerprint in IAP solved by cjoseph
We hope that you find this information helpful!
Displayed below you will find some of the great idea's being posted by your fellow community members, be sure to check them out! If you see an idea that you like, please support the idea by giving it a Kudos!
- ClearPass Policy Manager Clustering Information submitted by bourne
- CPPM – limit access of /tips to Management IP only submitted by bourne
- New DHCP Mode for Instant VPN: On-Prem DHCP Server submitted by AgentEd
- Notify Client That Certificate Has Expired submitted by seags
If you have an idea of your own that you would like to submit or to view more ideas from previous weeks, please visit the Idea Exchange section of the community.
To mark a reply to your topic as the accepted solution, look in the lower right corner of the post and click on "Accept as Solution". For reference, see the following image. Please note: you can only mark replies to your own topics as the accepted solution.
When posting an issue on the community, please be sure to mark the post that resolved your issue as an “Accepted Solution”!
- Your Airheads Social Community Team
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.