Weekly Highlights 04/30/2014
Weekly Highlights 04/30/2014
Hello fellow Airheads!
The Airheads Social team would like to recognize new Accepted Solutions within the community for this week. This will provide you with a list of solutions that your fellow Airheads have been posting. If you find any of the following Accepted Solutions helpful, please help recognize the solution by giving it a Kudo!
- on my controller under monitoring menu, why are my SSIDs show in 'highlighted' in grey? solved by cjoseph
- Two identical IAP-105 configured as standalone (same config) but they behave differently solved by frame
- customize web logins page solved by jsolb
- AP's showing down but they are up and running solved by cappalli
- iAP code missing from download site (version 220.127.116.11) solved by ed
- ClearPass login page would not load!! solved by tarnold
- Red 11A/N and 11B/G/N LEDs solved by clembo
- How to have Macbooks play nice on 802.1x network? solved by cjoseph
- 650 firmware upgrade options solved by nolan
- Design Question and Best Practice: vlan pools solved by cjoseph
- setting up Aruba only for internet access solved by clembo
- Clearpass H/W Factory Default solved by cappalli
- About Clear Pass license concern solved by NightShade1
- ip cp-redirect-address solved by cjoseph
- Reachability Problem solved by cjoseph
- essid duplicate essid solved by cjoseph
- Two question solved by Marcus
- Clearpass or network drops android after browser connects. solved by cappalli
- Promblems with centralized licenses solved by cjoseph
- Warranty Check solved by cappalli
- Alerts on the Backup Controller solved by cappalli
- 10G Ports Compatibility of Aruba 7210 solved by cappalli
- Internal Captive Portal Beautification solved by SethFiermonti
- User tracking to an AP solved by SethFiermonti
- Routing VLAN 1 on S2500 solved by madjali
- How do I change the SSID password for our office? solved by cappalli
- Disassociation message solved by The.racking.mo…
- one ssid for 2 different subnets? solved by victorfabian
- how can I flash the leds on an ap to indentify it solved by cappalli
- RADIUS COA - Session-Context-Not-Found solved by jrwhitehead
We hope that you find this information helpful!
Displayed below you will find some of the great idea's being posted by your fellow community members, be sure to check them out! If you see an idea that you like, please support the idea by giving it a Kudos!
- Know the 802.11 Standard data rates and the amendments that increased data rates. submitted by Jamie E
- Become familiar with the Wireless Governing Bodies submitted by Srynearson
If you have an idea of your own that you would like to submit or to view more ideas from previous weeks, please visit the Idea Exchange section of the community.
To mark a reply to your topic as the accepted solution, look in the lower right corner of the post and click on "Accept as Solution". For reference, see the following image. Please note: you can only mark replies to your own topics as the accepted solution.
When posting an issue on the community, please be sure to mark the post that resolved your issue as an “Accepted Solution”!
- Your Airheads Social Community Team
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.