Hello fellow Airheads!
The Airheads Social team would like to recognize new Accepted Solutions within the community for this week. This will provide you with a list of solutions that your fellow Airheads have been posting. If you find any of the following Accepted Solutions helpful, please help recognize the solution by giving it a Kudo!
- Rogue AP SNMP Traps/MIBs solved by The.racking.mo…
- IAP 126.96.36.199-188.8.131.52 and AMP 7.6.5 solved by Steerpike
- 802.11ac Coverage Area solved by victorfabian
- SNMP Poll for SiteSurvey kind of output ] solved by victorfabian
- same SSID WPA'Enterprise and WEP / TKIP solved by cjoseph
- Guest on a other internet solved by msabin
- Error validating when importing Cisco WCS maps and locations solved by scbenoit
- Problem with MAC authentication solved by victorfabian
- Issues with Onboarding TLS devices solved by tarnold
- Lan extension solved by The.racking.mo…
- IAP - Limit the Number of User Per AP solved by SethFiermonti
- iPad - CaptivePortal don't slide up when I choose a guest network solved by The.racking.mo…
- Static IP for Guest Access Device solved by cjoseph
- Need Instant vs Controller Advice solved by clembo
- 3000 Series Licensing solved by cappalli
- Centralized License On Active Standby Controller Setup. solved by cjoseph
- Soti ClearPass integration solved by clembo
- Is there a command to show all the controllers that use a particular ssid from the master? solved by cjoseph
- Clearpass Server Certificate is expiring solved by cjoseph
- Send Aruba 3400 logs to Splunk syslog server solved by victorfabian
We hope that you find this information helpful!
Displayed below you will find one of the great idea's being posted by your fellow community members, be sure to check them out! If you see an idea that you like, please support the idea by giving it a Kudos!
If you have an idea of your own that you would like to submit or to view more ideas from previous weeks, please visit the Idea Exchange section of the community.
To mark a reply to your topic as the accepted solution, look in the lower right corner of the post and click on "Accept as Solution". For reference, see the following image. Please note: you can only mark replies to your own topics as the accepted solution.
When posting an issue on the community, please be sure to mark the post that resolved your issue as an “Accepted Solution”!
- Your Airheads Social Community Team
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.