Hello fellow Airheads!
The Airheads Social team would like to recognize new Accepted Solutions within the community for this week. This will provide you with a list of solutions that your fellow Airheads have been posting. If you find any of the following Accepted Solutions helpful, please help recognize the solution by giving it a Kudo!
- Antenna configurations IAP-175 solved by clukas
- clone ap configuration solved by cjoseph
- Automatic authentication for already registered guests solved by cjoseph
- How to enable the Instant Provisioning Network solved by eosuorah
- (6.0.2.X to 6.1.X) Installing CPPM-x86_64-18.104.22.168820-upgrade.bin ... ERROR - Upgrade failed solved by cjoseph
- Connecting to Cat 6500s or Nexus 7Ks solved by vfabian
- cant access into access tracker - keep getting an error (CPPM 22.214.171.124961 on CP-SW-EVAL platform ) solved by cjoseph
- Adding an IAP-RAP3 to existing network with an IAP AP-93 solved by billbray
- Additional Email Address solved by clembo
- Macbook pro unable to access Guest registration page solved by vfabian
- Vlan Pools an CP solved by clembo
- Centralized Licensing questions for 6.3 solved by vfabian
We hope that you find this information helpful!
Be sure to check out some of the great ideas being posted by your fellow community members! If you see an idea that you like, please support the idea by giving it a Kudos!
If you have an idea of your own that you would like to submit or to view more ideas from previous weeks, please visit the Idea Exchange section of the community.
To mark a reply to your topic as the accepted solution, look in the lower right corner of the post and click on "Accept as Solution". For reference, see the following image. Please note: you can only mark replies to your own topics as the accepted solution.
When posting an issue on the community, please be sure to mark the post that resolved your issue as an “Accepted Solution”!
- Your Airheads Social Community Team
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.