Hello fellow Airheads!
The Airheads Social team would like to recognize new Accepted Solutions within the community for this week. This will provide you with a list of solutions that your fellow Airheads have been posting. If you find any of the following Accepted Solutions helpful, please help recognize the solution by giving it a Kudo!
- reset of 3200 controller solved by cjoseph
- CPPM > Can i configre expiry time in minutes? for example 0.5 = 30 min? solved by jsolb
- MAC authentication and Captive portal fallback solved by tarnold
- Searching CDP Neighbors Information solved by rgin
- Telnet solved by NightShade1
- RADIUS CoA <> Aruba Contoller - everything working..but when when i try to disconnect client solved by cjoseph
- Aruba Controller 620: VLAN with exit to internet though external router solved by Michael_Clarke
- Strange Client Association and AP Issues solved by rgin
- Time and date format solved by rgin
- Aruba 3400 - allow IPSec through solved by vfabian
- aaa user fast-age solved by cjoseph
We hope that you find this information helpful!
Displayed below you will find some of the great idea's being posted by your fellow community members, be sure to check them out! If you see an idea that you like, please support the idea by giving it a Kudos!
- For the Beginner - Aruba Mobility Access Switch useful Commands-v1 solved by mrubino
- For the Beginner - RAP Split-Tunnel configuration-v2 solved by mrubino
- Guest-Provisioning User with Instant AP solved by msmgll87
- bpdu filter in Aruba Mobility switch Status solved by Arun MC
- Time and date options in Airwave solved by Boxcar
If you have an idea of your own that you would like to submit or to view more ideas from previous weeks, please visit the Idea Exchange section of the community.
To mark a reply to your topic as the accepted solution, look in the lower right corner of the post and click on "Accept as Solution". For reference, see the following image. Please note: you can only mark replies to your own topics as the accepted solution.
When posting an issue on the community, please be sure to mark the post that resolved your issue as an “Accepted Solution”!
- Your Airheads Social Community Team
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.