Hello fellow Airheads!
The Airheads Social team would like to recognize new Accepted Solutions within the community for this week. This will provide you with a list of solutions that your fellow Airheads have been posting. If you find any of the following Accepted Solutions helpful, please help recognize the solution by giving it a Kudo!
- DNS issue through IAP - VPN solved by SethFiermonti
- using SNMP to read information FROM airwave solved by rgin
- External captive portal configuration for user registration solved by jrwhitehead
- Clearpass Guest Licensing Question solved by trent
- Drop bc/mc on wired ports solved by victorfabian
- Question regarding captive portal authentication. solved by victorfabia
- How LAG works with AP-225 solved by SethFiermonti
- Amber 11A/N and 11B/G/N from relocation solved by Cinruskin
- ClearPass into AD solved by SethFiermonti
- Can't save changes to enforcement profile solved by cappalli
- Analisys Spectrum solved by cappalli
- enabling QOS for traffic inside an AP's tunnel? solved by SethFiermont
- Remote-AP uplink total bandwidth. solved by SethFiermonti
- AP225 and AP135 solved by SethFiermont
We hope that you find this information helpful!
Check out some of the great idea's being posted by your fellow community members. If you see an idea that you like, please support the idea by giving it a Kudos!
If you have an idea of your own that you would like to submit or to view more ideas from previous weeks, please visit the Idea Exchange section of the community.
To mark a reply to your topic as the accepted solution, look in the lower right corner of the post and click on "Accept as Solution". For reference, see the following image. Please note: you can only mark replies to your own topics as the accepted solution.
When posting an issue on the community, please be sure to mark the post that resolved your issue as an “Accepted Solution”!
- Your Airheads Social Community Team
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.