Hello fellow Airheads!
The Airheads Social team would like to recognize new Accepted Solutions within the community for this week. This will provide you with a list of solutions that your fellow Airheads have been posting. If you find any of the following Accepted Solutions helpful, please help recognize the solution by giving it a Kudo!
- Monitor MERU AP's in Airwave solved by rgin
- Clearpass API and XML Calls solved by amigodave
- blacklist a group of mac addresses solved by clembo
- clear certificates on ap-93 solved by SethFiermonti
- No other user will able to connect to mac ssid ... How ???? solved by kdisc98
- How do I disable SMS in ClearPass Guest solved by ascott
- RF Range for different APs solved by SethFiermonti
- Adding a Guest User with Limited bandwidth access solved by SethFiermonti
- Controller SSID Pruning solved by SethFiermonti
- RAP-2G Failed to connect with Controller solved by Michael_Clarke
- Wildcard certificate question solved by tarnold
- Q: RAP in remote site connected to trunk ..two different gw solved by SethFiermonti
- Instant 105 config for multiple sites/networks solved by SethFiermonti
- Airwave restore does not restore previous reports? solved by dancomfort
- Different captive portal for each SSID? solved by SethFiermonti
- Guest User Features solved by clembo
We hope that you find this information helpful!
Displayed below you will find one of the great idea's being posted by your fellow community members, be sure to check them out! If you see an idea that you like, please support the idea by giving it a Kudos!
If you have an idea of your own that you would like to submit or to view more ideas from previous weeks, please visit the Idea Exchange section of the community.
To mark a reply to your topic as the accepted solution, look in the lower right corner of the post and click on "Accept as Solution". For reference, see the following image. Please note: you can only mark replies to your own topics as the accepted solution.
When posting an issue on the community, please be sure to mark the post that resolved your issue as an “Accepted Solution”!
- Your Airheads Social Community Team
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.