Product and Software: This article applies to all Aruba controllers and ArubaOS versions.
The following spectrum analyzer images show the interference caused by DECT cordless phones in the 2.4 GHz band.
For additional information, see these knowledge base articles:
- What kinds of site surveys can be performed?
- How do I perform an active site survey?
- How do I perform a passive site survey?
- What does Bluetooth phone interference look like?
- How do I perform a spectrum clearing site survey?
- What does microwave oven interference look like?
For more information, see the "RF Site Surveys" chapter in the Retail Wireless Networks Validated Reference Design document.