Product and Software: This article applies to all Aruba controllers and ArubaOS versions.
The following network ports need to be configured on the firewall to allow management of the Aruba network.
For WebUI access between the network administrator's computer (running a Web browser) and a Mobility Controller:
- HTTP (TCP ports 80 and 8888) or HTTPS (TCP ports 443 and 4343)
- SSH (TCP port 22) or TELNET (TCP port 23)
For Aruba Mobility Management System (MMS) access between the network administrator's computer (running a Web browser) and the MMS Server (either the MM-100 appliance or a server running MMS software):
- HTTPS (TCP port 443)
- HTTP (TCP port 80)1
- SSH (TCP port 22) for troubleshooting
For MMS access between the MMS Server and Mobility Controllers:
- SNMP (UDP ports 161 and 162)
- PAPI (UDP port 8211 and TCP port 8211)