This article explains the steps to access IAP CLI through the Aruba Central dashboard.
All the sample outputs and screenshots in this article are from IAP-135 managed by Aruba Central.
Environment : This article applies to all the IAPs running a minimum version of 18.104.22.168-22.214.171.124 and managed by Aruba Central.
- Navigate to Configuration> System> General.
- Verify if TERMINAL ACCESS is enabled.
3. Navigate to Monitoring> Access Points.
4. Click on a Access Point name.
5.Click Console Access.
6. Enter the credentials to access the CLI.