Question: How do I reset the password of an IAP?
Product and Software: This article applies to all Aruba Instant platforms and versions.
If more than one IAP is running in your network, turn off all the IAP except the master IAP. Then, follow these steps:
1) Connect to that master IAP using a console cable.
2) Enter the user name as "admin".
3) Enter the password as "forgetme!".
4) Type "configure terminal".
5) Type this command "mgmt-user admin".
6) Enter the new password here.
7) Exit completely and try to access that IAP through the webUI.
8) Connect the rest of the IAPs that belong to that LAN segment. This configuration will be pushed to the rest of the IAPs.