Controllerless Networks

Regular Contributor I

I cannot configure my IAP becuase is manged by AirWave, but i don't have Airwave

Hello guys,
This morning i wanted manage my IAP.
But when i try to do anything appears a pop-up that says "all APs associated with this virtual controller are managed by an AirWave"
In the configuration i can see that is configured a pubblic ip like AirWave IP but i don't have configured it.

can you help me?

Andrea
Aruba

Re: I cannot configure my IAP becuase is manged by AirWave, but i don't have Airwave

Is this a new IAP or have you ever configured it with Airwave?  What is the serial number on this unit?

Seth R. Fiermonti
Consulting Systems Engineer - ACCX, ACDX, ACMX
Email: seth@hpe.com
-----
If you found my post helpful, please give kudos
Regular Contributor I

Re: I cannot configure my IAP becuase is manged by AirWave, but i don't have Airwave

Hello,

is a new IAP and the serial number is BF0069427

thanks in advance

Andrea
Aruba

Thank you.  Not sure why that's in there.  Can you try a factory reset?  There is a small pin hole (remove the stand of the RAP3 please) and apply power while this button is pressed.  The power LED will flash rapidly.  Once done, it should return to factory defaults and broadcast the "instant" SSID.

I do not see anything that would have automatically provisioned this so it may have had a config on it.

Seth R. Fiermonti
-----
Regular Contributor I

OK.

I will try.

but i have the ip of Airwave and if i try to reach it, the login page appears... can you provide me the credentials?

Best regards

Andrea

Andrea
Aruba

So...not sure what Airwave server you are going to.  Could you provide the IP address?  I will investigate further.

Seth R. Fiermonti
-----
Regular Contributor I

Aruba

Stay tuned

Seth R. Fiermonti
-----
Regular Contributor I

If i use the same credential of the comuniti i'm logged in.

Andrea
Aruba

Please try now

Seth R. Fiermonti
-----
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: