Controllerless Networks

I was installing an AIP115 but after configured everything I found that Radios never show power/chan

I was installing an AIP115 but after configured everything I found that Radios never show power o channel or any data for any band

Re: I was installing an AIP115 but after configured everything I found that Radios never show power/

What version is running on your IAP-115?  Is this a -US or "Rest of World" model?  If ROW what country code are you setting?  Can you also tell us the color each of the LEDs?  Are there other IAPs running?

Re: I was installing an AIP115 but after configured everything I found that Radios never show power/

I, I try changing it to CA and it works, I have it in SV.

How can I see if it is a ROW?

Leds were amber!

On the back of the IAP you will find a model sticker.  If it says "IAP-115-US" it is a US model or "IAP-115-RW" is Rest of World.  Also, only the Rest of World version will ask you for a country code.

Depending on the version of SW on the IAP you may be trying to set a CC that is not supported by that release.  Let us know what version.

Ahh ok. I'm connected remote, but it asked Country Code so I can asume it is ROW.

This is the Version version 6.3.1.0-4.0.0

I tryied to upgraded from maintenance window, but the "Check for new version" timed out!

Not sure what version you are running as you are missing the last digit.  Log in and use the CLI command " show version" or in the GUI go under "Maintenance".

You can also log into the TAC site (requires a support contract) and download the latest release (6.4.2.0-4.1.1.1).

Aruba Employee

Which country code did you configure on the AP? And do you know the software version running on the AP?
azh
New Contributor

Hi, Where can I set country code for IAP 205? I am using Aruba Central.

Thank you.

I set it using this command: virtual-controller-country CO

by CLI.

SV is not currently supported on this AP.

version 6.3.1.0-4.0.0

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: