Controllerless Networks

last person joined: yesterday 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

Support Types / Simple IAP Deployments

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  Support Types / Simple IAP Deployments

Posted Apr 07, 2015 01:35 PM

Hello,

I would like to know when designing a simple 10 IAP deployment what crucial support packages should be sold in order for the customer at a minimum recevie phone "Technical Support" along with "Aruba OS firmware upgrades"?

Most of the Technical Phone support  packages that I found are tied in with indivudal support for specific modules that pertain to a "controller based" deployment.

Thanks,

Riccardo

• 2.  RE: Support Types / Simple IAP Deployments

Posted Apr 07, 2015 01:42 PM

I believe you are looking for IAP Arubacare support. The Sku should be something like

SN1-IAP-215-RW

SN1 is one year. Replace the 1 with anything from 2-5 for multi year support.

215 would be replaced by the model you want support for, and 'rw' would be replaced by the region, likely -US or -RW, unless you are in Japan or Israel.

Some more info about Arubacare support: http://www.arubanetworks.com/pdf/support/ds_arubacare_us.pdf

_ELiasz

• 3.  RE: Support Types / Simple IAP Deployments

Posted Apr 07, 2015 01:45 PM

HI,

You can include Aruba central . it will be very handy for somebody who maintain small deployment with IAPs.