Controllerless Networks

last person joined: yesterday 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

i have an aruba AP-103 device. when i switch ON it,the 5Ghz and 2.4Ghz LED is not getting ON.

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  i have an aruba AP-103 device. when i switch ON it,the 5Ghz and 2.4Ghz LED is not getting ON.

Posted May 21, 2016 05:32 AM

I have an aruba AP-103 device. when i switch ON it,the 5Ghz and 2.4Ghz LED is not getting ON even after i give power and internet connection to it.I cannot see the wifi name instant in laptop or mobile to configure it using webUI. I try to reset it mannualy using pin.still it is in same condition.The current status is only power LED is ON and ENET LED is ON,both 5GHz and 2.4GHz LED is OFF   Please help me how to use it .

Thank you in advance

Afsal PM

• 2.  RE: i have an aruba AP-103 device. when i switch ON it,the 5Ghz and 2.4Ghz LED is not getting ON.

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 21, 2016 01:54 PM
    Are you sure it is a IAP? IT should as it has a reset hole

• 3.  RE: i have an aruba AP-103 device. when i switch ON it,the 5Ghz and 2.4Ghz LED is not getting ON.

Posted May 21, 2016 03:38 PM

To reset it correctly : You first need to power off the ap, then use a pin on the reset button and keep it pressed, then power on the ap and release it after about 10 seconds. Like Mr zero asked.. Make sure it's a instant ap if you expect this instant ssid.

• 4.  RE: i have an aruba AP-103 device. when i switch ON it,the 5Ghz and 2.4Ghz LED is not getting ON.

Posted May 22, 2016 01:34 AM
    Model number is APIN0103. This is which device and please let me know how
    to use this device . I have attached a picture behind label of my device.

Thank you

• 5.  RE: i have an aruba AP-103 device. when i switch ON it,the 5Ghz and 2.4Ghz LED is not getting ON.
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 22, 2016 10:31 AM

APIN0103 is the regulatory model number, not the actual model number.  If it does not say IAP-103 anywhere, it can only operate with a controller.  Nothing can be seen on your sticker.