Higher Education

last person joined: 17 days ago 

Got questions on how to enable mobility in education? Submit them here!
Expand all | Collapse all

Question for the Gurus, MVP's and Aruba peeps..

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Question for the Gurus, MVP's and Aruba peeps..

Posted Jan 06, 2016 01:56 PM

Do you guys know if Aruba Networks has any sort of Grant Programs for colleges/high education?

North Carolina state budgets are all kinds of $@%&ed up and its looking like I am going to lose the majority of my funding for most of my wireless initiatives which will leave it half done. Obviously, any insight to any sort of applicable grant is appreciated if you happen to have some info.

• 2.  RE: Question for the Gurus, MVP's and Aruba peeps..

Posted Jan 07, 2016 01:33 AM

Hello Scott,

Thank you for your question. Aruba does not have any grants available to Higher Edu institutions at this time. However, we have partnered with Grants Office, which provides a great resource tool called UPstream®. UPstream® gives you daily updates on all the grants that are available to you, as a Higher Ed institution. UPstream® lets you track them, giving you detailed information to help you determine if each grant could be right for you. You can even search specifically for technology grants available to Higher Ed institutions. 

For more information on Grants Office and a free 1-week trial with UPstream®, you can visit their website at http://upstream.grantsoffice.com/trial.aspx

And for any other questions and concerns, do not hesitate to reach out to us again.

Thank you,

Dan Rivera

• 3.  RE: Question for the Gurus, MVP's and Aruba peeps..

Posted Jan 07, 2016 09:42 AM

Dan,

Thank you for all of your information, it is greatly appreciated. I will be sure to check out the resources you listed.

• 4.  RE: Question for the Gurus, MVP's and Aruba peeps..

Posted Jan 07, 2016 11:52 AM
    My Pleasure!

[http://www.arubanetworks.com/images/aruba-hp-signature-2_160x105.jpg] DAN RIVERA
    PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER | K12
    T: 650.258.0748 | DANIEL.RIVERA2@HPE.COM | TWITTER: @THEDANRIVERA
    1344 CROSSMAN AVE | SUNNYVALE, CA 94089

FOLLOW US | Twitter<> | LinkedIn<>